Freedom Systems 2.0 Architecture
- "Freedom Systems 2.0 Architecture." Authors: Philippe Boucher, Adam Shostack, Ian Goldberg, Zero-Knowledge Systems, Inc.
Document summary: "A detailed look at the Freedom 2.0 System architecture." (352K)
Freedom 2.0 Mail System
- This white paper, targeted at the technically knowledgeable user, looks at the entities, protocols, and systems that make up the Freedom Network mail system. Authors: Roger McFarlane, Adam Back, Graydon Hoare, Serge Chevarie-Pelletier, Bill Heelan, Christian Paquin, Deniz Sarikaya, Zero-Knowledge Systems, Inc. (535K)
Untraceable Nym Creation on the Freedom 2.0 Network™
- This whitepaper, updated for Freedom 2.0, is targeted at users with a basic understanding of Freedom. It describes the Freedom systems that prevent any association between purchasers and Nyms. It is primarily a review of the transactional processes involved in purchasing a Nym, outlining possible lines of attack along with prevention mechanisms.
Freedom 2.0 Ad Manager
- This white paper examines how the Freedom software manages ads displayed on web pages. Authors: George Showman, Joshua Svatek, Paul Branchaud, Zero-Knowledge Systems, Inc. (85K)
Freedom 2.1 Security
- "Freedom 2.1 Security Issues and Analysis." Authors: Adam Back, Ian Goldberg, Adam Shostack, Zero-Knowledge Systems, Inc.
Document summary: "An analysis of attacks to which Freedom 2.1 users may be vulnerable." (59K)
Freedom 2.2 Abuse
- This white paper, targeted at readers with a basic understanding of Freedom, examines the challenges involved in anonymous and pseudonymous abuse management. Authors: David Bratzer, Andrew Elkin, Zero-Knowledge Systems Inc. (70K)
Other Zero-Knowledge White Papers:
- This whitepaper, targeted at users with a basic understanding of the principle behind public key cryptography and digital signatures, describes the functionality of Private Credentials, and shows how they are superior to identity certificates not only with respect to privacy, but also in terms of efficiency and security.